Course Terms 2020
06.01. - 31.01.2020
03.02. - 28.02.2020
02.03. - 27.03.2020
30.03. - 28.04.2020
04.05. - 29.05.2020
02.06. - 26.06.2020
02.07. - 29.07.2020
04.08. - 28.08.2020
31.08. - 25.09.2020
28.09. - 23.10.2020
26.10. - 20.11.2020
23.11. - 18.12.2020
Booking the courses
We offer intensive courses on a four-weekly basis at all levels. Our staff is
very experienced and we can provide our students with a quick learning process.
Intensive language training of all skills as preparation for work or university,
adapted to different levels of proficiency and in international groups:
- about 100 lessons per course
- 5 lessons per day (Monday to Friday)
- 10 levels from absolute beginner level to advanced level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- courses start 12 times a year
- final exams with certificate possible
- extensive cultural program with lots of leisure time activities, sports and cultural events
If you are unable to attend the course, e.g. due to travel restrictions, or if we have to cancel the course in its attendance form for reasons beyond our control, you are entitled to a comparable offer in terms of workload and learning outcome. In this case the total number of live online classes may differ from the number of hours of traditional classroom training, for example because of smaller groups, extra teacher individual support, collaborative learning or additional online self-study tasks.
For booking one of our courses and – optionally – accommodation you will be transferred to the webpage of IIK Düsseldorf (www.iik-duesseldorf.de), where our central administration is located. There you can proceed with the payment by credit card or through your bank account.